Oct
02
Shain Gandee Died How

Police have confirmed that Buckwild star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Gandee, 21, was found dead in Sissonville. Shain Gandee, the year-old star of MTV reality series Buckwild, died of carbon monoxide poisoning, the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office.

MTV suspends filming of reality TV show as authorities confirm cause of Gandee's death was carbon monoxide poisoning.

It's now clear that MTV star Shain Gandee died of carbon monoxide poisoning while “mudding," or off-roading through mud, in his Ford. Shain Gandee, one of the stars of the MTV reality show "Buckwild," and two other people died of carbon monoxide poisoning, the sheriff's office. Shain Gandee, one of the stars of the MTV reality show "Buckwild," has been found dead along with two other people in Kanawha County, West.

One day after a friend found the bodies of "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee, his uncle David and friend Donald Robert Myers inside a truck. "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee is thought to have died from carbon monoxide poisoning after his truck was found buried in mud. "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee, 21, was found dead, along with two other bodies, in a Ford Bronco at the end of a long dirt road in Sissonville.

Shain Gandee of MTV's hit reality show has died. Authorities in West Virginia say Gandee died of carbon monoxide poisoning. Gandee's Ford Bronco.

Shain Gandee, star of MTV's reality series Buckwild, has been found dead in and the others may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Shain Gandee and Joey Mulcahy were up in Wolfpen Hollow, the .. his uncle and the family friend had all died of carbon-monoxide poisoning.

The man who found "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee's body and that of the three men died of carbon monoxide poisoning, police said Tuesday.